Thăm dò ý kiến

Bạn muốn du học quốc gia nào nhất?

Biểu quyếtXem kết quả

Why Study in Japan and How to Select School

09-12-2010 | 11:33:24

Japanese language school, vocational school, college, undergraduate course, master course and doctoral course could be your choice of studying in Japan.

1. Type of Schools in Japan

Japanese language school, vocational school, college, undergraduate course, master course and doctoral course could be your choice of studying in Japan. This homepage explains qualification of candidates, admission schedule, period of study, and so on. If you want to know, please read schools guidebook.

2. Japanese Language School

Japanese language school is the place you could start Japanese learning from the very beginning. There are courses only for Japanese learning. Likewise, there are courses for students to go to higher stage of education, such as vocational schools, college or undergraduate course. In preparing course, subjects other than Japanese, such as general subject, science have been taught. There are several courses in one language school, it is recommendable to choose course which serves your purpose of studying in Japan.
Degree will not be given even you graduate from language school. However, the certification of the competition of language school or Japanese language proficiency test 1kyu or 2 kyu will be helpful in your future.

3. Japanese Study Only

Qualified applicants that apply for the Japanese course in vocational school or special course of Japanese learning in university should complete 12 years school education in their homeland. Other Japanese language schools do not have this limitation. Nevertheless, without the completeness of 12 years school education, it is impossible to go to vocational school or university.
The period of Japanese study will be six months, one year, one year and a half and two years. You could choose the course as you like, but should remember that the period of Japanese study cannot be over two years.
Japanese course in vocational school or special course of Japanese learning in university or college, and language school are the places to learn elementary Japanese. If your Japanese ability is not so advanced, it is better to learn it in Japanese language school. If you passed Japanese language proficiency test 2kyu, it is recommendable of you to apply for upper course such as translation course. Likewise, if you passed Japanese language proficiency test 1kyu, it is better for you to choose course in college or undergraduate school, such as Japanese cultural course. In these occasions, channel B or C will be our suggestion.

4. Course for Going to Higher school

In the course for going to higher school, Japanese education is focused on getting higher score in order to be admitted by vocational school, college or undergraduate course. Depending on the school, basic subjects, like mathematic, general subject or science are selective. The tuition varies from the subject you choose

5. Preparing Course

Qualified applicants to apply for preparing course should complete from 10 to 12 years education. In preparing course, it is possible to learn Japanese and basic subjects at the same time. Consequently, it cost more time and higher tuition fee to study in preparing course.
The visa status of students in preparing course is ?ecollege student?f. The time for part-time job is longer than students with ?epre-college?f students. The length of preparing course: one year or two for students from April every year. One year and a half for students from October

6. Vocational School

After graduating from senior high school, vocational school will be good choice to study knowledge and technique related to occupation in the future. Completion of 12 years school education is essential for applying. Most cases, graduation of vocational school is during two years. It starts from April.
% courses in vocational schools grant students qualification which is called ?eSenmonshi?f. With this Senmonshi, even people who had not completed undergraduate course meet the requirement made by the Immigration Bureau for working in Japan. Major fields in vocational schools are: Medical, Industry, Commercial business, Hygiene, Education, Social Welfare, Dress designer, Home economic, Cultural and Japanese.

7. Junior College School

The purpose of junior colleges is to conduct in-depth learning and research in specialized disciplines and to develop abilities necessary for employment and daily life. The term of study is two or three years(In the field of medical technique and Nursing, it cost three years to graduate) and the graduates are awarded an associate degree.?@With this associate degree, even people who had not completed undergraduate course meet the requirement made by Immigration Bureau for working in Japan.
Departments or Majors established in junior college school are showed as follows:
Molding, Photo, Dressing Art, Music, theatrical art, Cosmetology, Business, Management Information, Secretary, Life design, Life science, Life cultural, Career design, Environment cultural, International cultural, English, Japanese, Japanese history, agricultural, Social Information, Social Welfare, Information communication, Dietetics, Food science, Dentistry Hygiene, Hygiene technology, Nursing, Judo, Childcare, Mathematics, Automobile, Construction, Engineering, Technology planning, Production system, Civil engineering, Electronic Information, Tourism and Theology.

8. Undergraduate Course

The purpose of universities, as the centers of advanced learning, is to provide students with wide-ranging knowledge and to conduct in-depth teaching and research in specialized academic disciplines. The term of study is four years (six years for medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine). Graduates are awarded a bachelor's degree. With bachelor degree, the requirement made by Immigration Bureau for working in Japan has also been fulfilled.
Traditionally, department of Letter, Education, law, Economic, Engineering, Science, Medical, Agricultural, and Art was established in Japanese university. Besides, Mocial department and Management department are also traditional ones. On the other hand, department with the name including international, environment, human or tourism are newly established.

5-9. Graduate School

A university may also establish a graduate school offering master courses (two-year standard term of study) and doctoral courses (five-year standard term of study: four years for medicine, dentistry and veterinarian medicine) or professional degree courses (two-year standard term of study; however, depending on the field in some cases it can take between one and two years or more than three years). Those who have completed the graduate course are awarded either a master's, a doctorate or a professional degree. Please be careful that there are no master course in the department of medicine, dentistry and veterinarian. Only doctorate course are available and the shortest period for graduation is four years. Applicants who completed 16 years education could apply for master course while applicants who completed 18 years education could apply for doctorate course. Besides, it is recommendable for applicants who did not meet the requirement of the necessary educated years to make inquiries as early as possible. Because screening process of applicants with practical business experience cost long time.
Foreigners in Japan with master degree or doctorate degree could not only work in Japanese company but do research work in Japanese universities as instructor or researcher.
There are two objectives of the education in graduate school. One is for training advanced researchers and the other is for training high level practical man. Professors in graduate school will give you advice on your research, but they will not teach you basic knowledge step by step.

5-10. Research Student in Graduate School

There is original research student system in Japanese graduate school besides master course or doctorate course. Research student will register in the graduate school, participate in the lecture, accept instruction from professor and make use of university?fs facilities. However, it is impossible for research student to get degree.
In most of the cases, the admission for research student is screening candidates by examining their papers. And it is possible for applicants to use C Hoshiki. By using C Hoshiki, applicants could come to Japan as research student and learn both Japanese and knowledge of major field, then take the entrance examination of master course or doctorate course.
Qualified applicants applying for research student should complete undergraduate course in their homeland. Some private universities require that only applicants who completed graduate course have the qualification to apply as research student. The period of research student course is six months. The period could be updated as the permit from instructor was given. If research student cannot be admitted by master course or doctorate course after two year passed, inquiry will be made by Immigration Bureau.


Other News

Du hoc Nhat BanHotel in Sapa

Online Support

Pham Ngoc Hoan - Ha Noi
0972 096 096

Nguyen Trong Luong - Ha Noi
0964 03 03 03

Ha Thi My Loan - Ha Noi
0964 30 30 30

Nguyen Thanh Hoa - Hai Phong
0987 932 932


Visit : 9,197,123
Online : 12

Tag link share: Du học hàn quốc - Du học đài loan - Du học nhật bản - du hoc ireland - link vao fun88, w88, v9bet - dịch tiếng anh sang tiếng việt nhanh nhất - du học đài loan

nhận định bóng đá

tips bóng đá

du hoc ireland

vape shop

link 188bet khong bi chan

link vao 188bet

chung chi a2

dịch tiếng anh chính xác nhất

dịch tiếng anh sang tiếng việt nhanh nhất

dịch tiếng anh bằng hình ảnh

dịch tiếng anh chuyên ngành xây dựng